Most recently, The Medical City Clark was recognized as the only medical facility in Central Luzon accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)—the Ka-Bayani Center, to be launched in the first quarter of 2019, offering Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) services for OFWs & Seafarers.
The Medical City Clark’s Ka-Bayani Center is strategically located at The Medical City Clark Ambulatory Center, Berthaphil III Compound, Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. It exhibits proximity to the expressways and national highways of Central & Northern Luzon.
Also, it is closely immediate to Clark International Airport, and to the One-Stop Service Center for OFWs (OSCO) that process SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, etc. of the region. The Ka-Bayani Center is committed to provide comfort, convenience and time-efficiency to serve the growing number of OFWs & Seafarers.
Through the top-notch specialists and facilities, a complete array of pre-employment medical examination services is fully offered:
- Complete and thorough History and Physical Examination (includes Visual Acuity and Color Perception)
- Digital Chest X-Ray o Urinalysis
- Stool Examination
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Dental Examination
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Blood Typing (ABO and Ph Typing)
- Test for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Syphilis test
- Psychological Assessment (for overseas land based work applicants)
- Pregnancy Test
- Other Optional Examinations:
- Basic Blood Chemistries (FBS, CHOLESTEROL, TRIGLYCERIDES, BUA, CREATININE), Blood Borne Disease (HIV, HBV, HCV) and other clinical options and diagnostic procedures
No more stress, for the reputable brand of The Medical City Clark will serve the OFWs & Seafarers, at its best!
For inquiries, contact us at: 0916-448-8046 or visit us at https://themedicalcityclark.com/landing/kabayani-center/