VigorBuddy.com | How to Maintain Healthy Hair – by Daila Gugo Shampoo | Our hair is our crowning glory. Each of us must practice healthy hair care habits to maintain its shine and moisture and achieve the strength it needs. Maintaining healthy hair is relatively easy once you know how to properly take care of it. Hair is made of protein, keeping a healthy diet and practicing good hygiene are essential parts of maintaining luscious locks. If you want beautiful hair, start by washing and conditioning it properly. Then, learn healthy ways to dry and style your hair. Finally, make healthy lifestyle changes to support healthy hair. It’s normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day, no need to panic if you see a small bunch of your hair across the floor.
How to maintain Healthy Hair:
- Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of those brown and rough split ends. Cut about ¼ and inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends to grow out again.
- When your hair is wet, comb it with extreme care because they’re fragile and prone to breakage. You should take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
- Rinse the conditioner off with cold water as it is good for both strength and shine.
- The labels on the back of our shampoos are mostly left unread but merely important. This will give you a further idea of what does a specific shampoo in the grocery can do for your hair.
- If you’ve got dry hair then it’s best to avoid coloring. However, if you can’t resist that gorgeous shade of brown, you should always condition your hair.
- Even though you condition your hair after every wash, nothing quite works as good as deep conditioning. Once you do this, every once in a while that you wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the extra water and towel dry it. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it right to the root of your hair. Use a broad toothed comb and run it through your hair to make sure the conditioner reaches everywhere. Leave the conditioner in for anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. Rinse thoroughly and you will feel that silky smooth hair.
- Don’t brush hair too much – Brushing your hair stimulates the follicles which promote growth, but brushing too much too often, will cause damage to your hair strands that results in frizz and split ends.
- Apply frizz control products for sleek hair, as needed when you style your hair. A frizz-control serum can be used in small quantities to tame frizzes. A little bit goes a long way, so start with a pea-sized amount. Add more as necessary, up to a dime-sized amount.
- Style your hair naturally as this minimizes styling damage
- Last but not the least, Wash your hair every other day or twice a week; but if you have to wash it every day, it is best to wash it with Gugo Shampoo and apply some conditioner on the ends. Try using Dalia Gugo Shampoo whether you wash your hair every day or twice a week, you can still get the benefits of a Gugo. There are many benefits of Gugo to our hair, it can stop our excessive hair fall, gives us healthy hair, it promotes hair growth, reduces itchy scalp, helps get rid of dandruff, makes hair soft and smooth and gives us shiny hair. These attributes of an organic shampoo point on how you can maintain healthy hair. This can be experienced with Daila Gugo shampoo.
Daila Gugo shampoo is available at Lazada in two varieties, Daila Shampoo Liquid and Dalia Gugo Shampoo Bar. The liquid shampoo is available at 250 ml for a price of P210 and the 120g shampoo bar is P120.