Patricia Aleckzandra | Vigorbuddy
In the busy world we live in right now, people choose the easiest things so that we could cram everything in on our busy schedules. We call it the “instant way” where we can easily attend to our jam-packed schedules and not worry on missing out other activities. As we go on with our busy schedules and everyday routines, we tend to forget to take care of our physical health. Our wellness is important too. No, taking food supplements and vitamins is not enough to keep you going. Amidst of your busy lifestyle, you can also maintain good wellness. We have gathered five wellness tips to keep you ready and healthy for your busy lifestyle.
- Fresh fruits for snacks. We are all aware how much nutrition we get from fruits. Instead of eating junk foods (which is bad for the health if you yet do not know), try snacking with fresh fruits. Fruits can be a good source of vitamins and proteins your body needs. Besides, junk foods would not satisfy the nutrients your body craves for.
- Exercise an hour or so. Exercising helps you to keep the circulation of blood and oxygen around your body. You need blood and oxygen on your brain to help it function well. That is why you need to exercise. Another reason is that you need prepare your body for your everyday activities. An hour or so of running, walking or even home exercising can help you prepare your body for a day’s work ahead of you!
- Morning meditation. Before going through the hustle and bustle of your day, start it by quiet mornings of meditation. De-stress yourself first. Meditation can help you have a peaceful mind, a sound body and healthy spiritual living before officially starting your day.
- Keep a positive attitude. Your outlook in life can affect you greatly. Keeping a positive attitude can help you lessen the stress once you start your day. Always stay focus on the greener part of your life. Remember that life is a mirror and it reflects what you show it to you. Smile!
- Weekends is you and family day. What better way to end a stressful week is to spend it unwind with the most important people in your life – your family. Get away from things that will make you want to go back to work. Saturdays and Sundays should let you relax and give you time to breathe. You need to keep a healthy heart and mind to complete a week ahead.
In addition to these wellness tips, PMCM Events Management will hold an event at the Beauty, Health, and Wellness Summit on September 17, 2016 at Robinsons Galleria, 10AM to 9PM. Fun and exciting events such as booths, wellness talks, and a zumba dance party headed by Miss Regine Tolentino will surely get you pumped up all day long! Tickets are available for 200 pesos, while students can get them for 100.
Do not miss this event! Mark your calendars and prepare to live a life of wellness!