Right in the middle of the summer season, Filipinos try to find ways to beat the scorching heat. One way is to consume lots of the popular iced milk tea.
However, two people were killed by an alleged toxic concoction of milk tea in Manila.
The report from GMA-7 News said that both the owner and one female customer died on the spot while one — the female victim’s boyfriend — survived.
The female victim, Suzanne Dagohoy, 28, told the owner that the milk tea tasted different. The owner, told the Dagohoy that he himself made the concoction. He eventually tasted the same. Both, however, felt dizzy right after and reportedly froze, then died.