Beauty Regimen Secrets from Pinoy Celebrities-Exposed
By Ana Margarita Olar |Vigorbuddy.com
Glowing skin, gorgeous hair, and perfect makeup are what we admire most from our Pinoy celebrities. I searched and bundled up several regimens that you can try to achieve a celebrity-like beauty.
- Sunblock- “It is the number one in anti-aging,” KC declares in an interview. If it’s within the budget, you can use different brands of sunblock for the face and body.
- Cleanse and Moisturize- Marian Rivera said on hola.com: “I take my makeup off as soon as I don’t need it anymore”. And although many celebrities suggest that you should spend on your moisturizer, Angel Aquino reveals that she uses Aloe Vera at home on her face. Also, Joyce Ann Burton Titular, Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 1985 reveals on gmanetwork.com: “I only use extra virgin olive oil or VCO (virgin coconut oil) on my face. I do use soap, but it has to be the clear glycerin type without perfumes”.
- Diet and Hydration- Another tip from Joyce Ann Burton Titular: “Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and do not smoke because it makes the skin ugly. For her diet, she suggests that berries are good for the skin and to stay away from sugary foods”. Dawn Zulueta shares that she drinks a lot of water to stay hydrated and always carries a water bottle in her handbag wherever she go all day.
According to Joyce Ann Burton Titular, sulfates in shampoo are bad for you so she uses gugo bark and her conditioner is organic.
Hair care tips from other celebrities include:
- Clarifying shampoos must only be used once a week to remove any residues.
- Do not brush your hair after washing, as it will cause hair breakage. Instead, use a wide-toothed comb to remove the tangles.
- Frizzy hair? Get baby oil, rub with both palms and apply to hair.
- To prevent hair breakage, dry your hair by squeezing with a towel rather than rubbing it.
Here’s what other celebrities has to say about inner beauty from cosmo.ph
“Be simple and be yourself,” – Nadine Lustre
“Value yourself and everything will fall into place,” – Iya Villania
“Feed your brain, feed your souls,” – Nikki Gil
“Love what you do,” – Anne Curtis
“Find time to relax and surround yourself with loved ones,” – Sarah Geronimo
“First and foremost, love yourself above all,” – Angel Locsin
“When you give freely, you get beauty in return,”-Joyce Ann Burton Titular