5 Easy Summer Hair Styles
By: Ana Margarita Olar | Vigorbuddy.com
In the blistering heat of summer, it’s not fun to let down your hair and suffer from sticky and sweaty feeling because of humidity. It’s also not fun just to tie your hair up. Here are some fun hairstyles you can try this summer:
Braided Updo: This summer hairstyle is great for summer weddings or beach weddings.
- Part hair down the middle all the way to the back so that you’ll have two sections of hair
- Do a French braid on each section.
- Loop each pigtail in the back and tuck ends under each braid with pins.
- Slightly pull each other apart.
- Apply hair spray.
Headband Twist: A summer hairstyle that’s great for the beach.
- Put an elastic headband on the top of your head and bring it close to your ears and hairline.
- Grab a little of your front hair and twist over the headband.
- Keep twisting a small layer over the headband until it is fully covered with your hair.
- Tie your remaining hair into a low bun.
Waves with a braid: A very posh summer hairstyle when you’re hanging out with your friends.
- Part your hair on each side.
- Take two-inch square sections and curl each away from your face with a curling iron.
- Take the 1-inch diagonal section on the side, part it in half and tie them in a knot. Join the two parts together.
- Take another 1-inch diagonal section and join them with the other and make a knot.
- Continue until your reach behind the ear.
- Secure with a bobby pin.
Side-knot: this summer hairstyle brings out your girly side.
- Tie your hair on one side.
- Make two sections and tie a knot.
- Continue tying knots until you reach the end of your hair, secure with elastic band.
- Tuck your knotted braid, pin to secure.
Style with scarf:
- Prep the hair by spraying sea salt spray and blow dry.
- Take a horizontal 1-inch section at the front and tease it. Make four sections.
- Lightly brush down until the tease is hidden.
- Take a scarf and wrap it around at the top of your hair.
- You can leave your hair down, or tuck it into the scarf at the bottom.
These summer hairstyles are simple, fun, and fashionable. Try it with your friends or with your kids. Anyways, don’t let anything (even your hair) stop you from enjoying the summer wave.